M. Longley Counseling & Consulting in Niles, Michigan is a general practice that provides treatment of diverse patients and diagnosis. We have ongoing relationships with local courts, doctors and schools to help us better serve you. Melissa Longley is a fully licensed clinical social worker with over 23 years of clinical treatment experience and over 10 years of private practice service.
General Practice Services:
- Clinical assessment, diagnostic and treatment services for individuals and families with most common mental and emotional disorders:
- Individual: men and women seeking therapy services for most common diagnosis.
- Family Therapy: divorce, parenting plans, marriage counseling and child/adolescent.
- Interpersonal Group Therapy: for individuals with impaired interpersonal skills.
- Reunification: counseling/parenting time recommendations for children and parents.
- Substance Abuse Treatment: mild to moderate disorders including Relapse Prevention.
**All cases requiring advanced treatment intervention/testing are properly screened and referred to a PhD or PsychMD
Forensic Consulting Services:
- Court Ordered Substance Abuse
- Mental Health
- Domestic Violence Risk Assessments and Counseling
- Drivers License Reinstatements - Michigan/Indiana
- Court Referred Coparenting.
- Reconciliation Counseling
- Witness Testimony Experience - Case Preparation/Consultation
- Pre-Sentence Evaluations - Misdemeanor
**mental health evaluations may be limited if advanced evaluation and testing is required
Berrien/St. Joseph Co. Courts
Cass Family Clinic/Granger Family
Community Self Referrals
Michiana, Northern Indiana and Southwestern Michigan
Clinical Supervision Provider -MSW and LCSW
National Association of Social Workers
National Assoc. of Forensic Counselors